Chapter 11 - Who Will be Next
I like the questions he proposed . . ."What are you giving your life to . . . .to what are you contributing your time, efforts, energy and talents?" How am I a Christian example to others? I know God is calling me to holiness, however, I seem to fail in my efforts of spending time in quiet prayer and being the best I can be. I for sure talk the talk, but am failing in walking the walk. I seem to be always too busy or too tired. I say to myself, what talents do I have that can bring myself or another to holiness. I must keep reminding myself that the Saints did ordinary things with love to be extraordinary in their holiness. They accepted their best version of themselves and gave it in everything to God. Lord, help me to accept myself as you created me and help me be Your "light" to others.
JoAnn

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home